CONFIDENTIALITY, PRIVACY PROTECTION AND COOKIES MANAGEMENT
- Who is responsible for collecting and processing your data?
- Who are your data recipients?
- Which Personal Data is collected?
- For what purposes are your Personal Data used?
- How long is your Personal Data kept?
- Your rights
- Fight against fraud
- Hosting your Personal Data
As part of the mission of Gimmefy SAS (hereinafter referred to as "We") and your use of the site www.gimmefy.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), we make the protection of your privacy and your personal data, our priorities. We guarantee you the strict confidentiality in the treatment of the information that you leave during your navigation on the Site.
The legal basis for the data processing, is the provision of regulation (EU) n°. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, which was amended in Europe on 25 May 2018 with the entry in force of the General Regulations on Data Protection (GDPR).
The information below is intended to provide you with all the details regarding the use of your data.
- Who is responsible for collecting and processing your data?
The company Gimmefy SAS, located at 33 Avenue Louis Rouquier 92300 Levallois-Perret, is responsible for the collection and processing of your data. For any questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact Mr. Zeraga Théodule, CEO of Gimmefy SAS at the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0033 (0) 7 84 42 69 13
We make sure to regularly update our privacy and confidentiality policy. This version was published on February 25, 2019. Any update will always be published on our Site.
The data collected on the Site is intended primarily for Gimmefy SAS and its Vendor partners in the marketplace. They may also be passed on to external partners, including service providers we use in providing our services, including:
- Logistic service providers and customs service, for the delivery of your products in France and abroad;
- Financial providers, to ensure secured payments and fight against fraud;
- Administrative and legal authorities, in the context of investigations or judicial proceedings;
- Commercial and marketing providers;
The processing of your data takes place in a legal framework around the execution of a commercial contract (to make an order, to open an account, etc.) or the respect of a legal obligation related to our activity or our Site (conservation of accounting documents, etc.)
We collect and process the following data:
- Identity: civility, surname & first names, profile picture;
- Contacts: postal address, email address, telephone number (s);
- Login data: username, password, IP address, types and versions of internet browsers used, types and versions of your browser plugins, navigation data, order history, transactions, complaints, incidents, delivery information, correspondences on the Site, terminals on which you use our services (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.), statistics on the consultation of the various pages of our Site (such as the category of goods or services presented on the pages you visit, the time you spend on them, etc.), the complete URL path to, via and from our Site, confirmation of receipt and reading of commercial emails, prospecting or information that we will send you, subject to your consent;
- Financial data: Our banking partners collect and process your means of payment (credit card number, expiration date of the credit card, visual cryptogram, the latter is not retained, etc.). We process the partial number of your bank card consisting of the first six (6) and four (4) numbers and the expiry date of your credit card as transmitted by your bank. Your bank details can be kept securely so you do not have to re-enter a new order. If you do not want your bank details kept, you can delete them after each order in the "Registered payment methods" section of your customer "Dashboard", accessible when you are logged in to the Site. In the absence of deletion of the data of your account, these remain informed until the end of validity of the card of payment;
You can note the mandatory or optional character of data information by the presence of an asterisk on the data field. Some data is collected automatically because of your actions on the site (see cookies).
In addition, We collect the information that you provide us, especially when:
- You create your user profile;
- You send a request for information about our services or contact our customer service;
- You buy or sell a product on the Site;
- You register or participate in one of our events;
- You follow us on social networks and interact with us on our blogs;
- You browse the Site and see products, leave a comment or notice;
- You accept the installation of cookies.
Our main mission when collecting your data, is to provide you with an excellent customer experience, personalized and efficient. By giving us your consent, you agree that We use your data for:
- Manage the relationship with our customers and prospects: management of the customer account, the shopping cart, and orders, follow-up of after-sales orders, product returns;
- Perform our operations: payment, delivery, collection of customer opinions;
- Fight against fraud during payment transactions;
- Resolve any problems and disputes;
- Perform statistics and studies to personalize and improve our services and contents;
- Inform you about our services and those of our partners, by doing targeted marketing and / or by sending you promotional offers by email, mobile notifications or on social networks;
- Prevent, detect and investigate all potentially prohibited and illegal activities and enforce our general terms and conditions of sale and use;
- Respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
Your personal data collected during your use of the Site is kept for a period of three (3) years, from your last activity on the Site. In any case, We will only keep your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the mission for which we collected it, including to meet legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
Your rights are recorded in the provisions of Law N° 7817 of January 6, 1978, relating to data, files and freedoms and Regulation EU 2016/679 on data protection of April 27, 2016. You enjoy the rights following rules on the protection of personal data:
- Right of access and rectification to modify, supplement or update your personal data;
- Right to delete inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
- Right to oppose the processing of your data for legitimate and personal reasons;
- Right to oppose without reason, the use of your data for prospecting purposes;
- Right to set guidelines on the situation of your personal data after death;
- Right to request the portability of data, in a structured and machine-readable format;
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data or to withdraw your consent authorizing the processing of your personal data;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (the National Commission for Data Processing and Freedoms - the "CNIL").
In order to exercise your rights, We invite you to contact:
- The CNIL for your right of complaint
- Gimmefy SAS data protection officer by e-mail: email@example.com
In accordance with the regulations in force, your application must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity card bearing your signature and specify the address to which the reply must be sent to you.
Finally, when We detect a violation of your personal data that may create a high risk for your rights and freedoms, We will inform you of this violation as soon as possible.
We make every effort to offer you a secure environment on the Site.
Regarding the security of payments, our partners and We are led to perform automated data processing. These treatments may lead us to suspend temporarily or definitively the finalization of an order, in case additional information is missing, in the anti-fraud devices.
We take appropriate measures to ensure an excellent level of security and confidentiality of your personal data, which are hosted on secure servers within the European Economic Area. In addition, in the processing and transfer of your data, We require all our service providers, the implementation at their level, adequate security and confidentiality measures, to protect your data.
In addition, we also work with external providers who may also deposit cookies. We are in no way responsible for cookies emanating from external providers, which they will have placed on the Site without our consent.
We use three types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These cookies have the role of ensuring your good navigation on the Site and the security of your personal data. These cookies are strictly necessary;
- Audience measurement cookies: These cookies record information relating to the browsing of users on our site for the sole purpose of enabling us to perform statistics to improve the Services;
- Cookies filed by third parties: These cookies are deposited by other entities. Their issue and use are subject to the cookies policies of the persons who deposit them. Only these third parties have the possibility to access these cookies.
For information on cookies and how to disable them, please visit the following CNIL page https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-and-other-tracers
Free Delivery Worldwide
on orders over80€/119$
pick up at your place of stay
or in pick up points while visiting Paris
Visa card, Master card, Paypal, Alipay, and more